Men's Reed Sportswear Cafe' Racer Jacket - Made in USA
Reed Cafe Racer Jacket.
- Black thick cowhide leather
- 1980's era.
- Men's Large (Tagged 44)
- Condition is rated Very Good/Excellent
- Made in USA
- Removable insulated black liner
- YKK silver zippers
Great example of a high quality American made Reed Sportswear leather jacket. This is a heavier weight jacket for the fall or winter. Liner is insulated, and easily unzips. Beautiful perfect condition.
Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 20"
B Sleeve 26"
C Chest 24.5"
D Length 27"
• All measurements are taken with the garment flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.