Men's Lesco Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Men's Lesco Vintage Motorcycle Jacket
- Black cowhide leather (approx 1.3mm)
- Black lining
- 1970's era.
- Men's X-Large (Tagged 48, but more like a modern 42/44)
- Condition is rated: Fair/Good
- Made in USA
- SERVAL silver zippers
- No inside pockets
This jacket is in a nice worn condition. Thick 1.3 mm quality full grain leather. Definitely was regularly worn, and shows nice wear.
*** There is some damage to the lower portion of the inside lining. The white batting from the liner is poking out in several areas, and this is very likely due to the rubbing of a belt against this area.
*** Jacket's belt is missing.Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 20"
B Sleeve 27"
C Chest 24"
D Length 26"
• All measurements are taken with the garment zippered and flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.