Brimaco Men's Leather Vintage Cafe Racer Jacket
Brimaco Cafe Racer Jacket.
- Dark Brown medium weight cowhide leather
- 1950's era.
- Men's Small/Medium
- Condition is rated Fair/Good
- Made in Canada
- CLIX silver zippers
Another example of a quality Brimaco leather jacket. This is a medium weight jacket suitable for year round wear. This is an older jacket and is missing the Brimaco label, but it is definitely a Brimaco. Has some nice wear to it. Very cool vintage jacket.
Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 18"
B Sleeve 22"
C Chest 24.5"
D Length 27"
• All measurements are taken with the garment flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.