Women's Daniel Marcus Vintage Moto Cafe Racer Jacket
Vintage Daniel Marcus Moto Cafe Racer Jacket.
- Black cowhide leather (approx 1.1 mm thick)
- Black lining
- 1970's era.
- Women's Medium
- Condition is rated Very Good
- Made in Canada
- YKK brass zippers
- No inside pockets
This jacket is in beautiful condition with no imperfections. Only shows very light wear, and must have been only worn a few times.Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 23"
B Sleeve 21"
C Chest 21"
D Length 22.5"
• All measurements are taken with the garment zippered and flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.