Women's Bristol Leather Vintage Cafe Racer Jacket
Bristol Leather Cafe Racer Jacket.
- Butterscotch colored cowhide leather
- 1960's/1970's era.
- Women's Medium
- Condition is rated Very Good/Excellent
- Made in Montreal, Canada
- Inside pocket with zipper
- YKK silver zippers
This jacket is in amazing condition. Only shows very light wear, and must have been only worn a few times.Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 17"
B Sleeve 25"
C Chest 19.5"
D Length 23"
• All measurements are taken with the garment flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.