Women's Brimaco Vintage Cafe Racer Jacket
Brimaco Leather Cafe Racer Jacket.
- Black lightweight cowhide leather
- Navy blue lining
- 1960's/1970's era
- Women's Medium
- Condition is rated Very Good
- Made in Canada
- YKK silver zippers
This jacket is in beautiful condition.Please check carefully the measurements :
A Shoulder to Shoulder 15.5"
B Sleeve 24"
C Chest 17"
D Length 24"
• All measurements are taken with the garment zipped up and flat on a table.
• Please keep in mind that the measurements given are not body measurements, but garment measurements and should be bigger than your body measurements. Extra space is important for proper fit and overall comfort.
• Vintage sizing can be dramatically different than today’s modern “off the rack” sizing. Our population has gotten larger over the past few decades, so modern sizes today have essentially “reset” to lower sizing ratios compared to most vintage clothes sizes. Meaning, a leather jacket from the 1950’s that is labeled a Large, may very well be considered a Small or Medium in today’s modern sizing.